Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lucky to additional damage, so you can increase the total damage Shaiya

Go down

lucky to additional damage, so you can increase the total damage Shaiya Empty lucky to additional damage, so you can increase the total damage Shaiya

Post  Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Lucky to reach a certain value, the power should be considered, in order to play shaiya gold your attribute points to maximize efficiency. At the same time, So as long as their defense well, and leveling the battlefield and war BOSS, you can play the role of an enemy hundred (exaggerated point of Kazakhstan, hehe). Conclusion: damage to critical strikes increase the minimum value, so I think the lucky so the afterburner can also increase the critical strike damage. should be considered a strength. If you want to train well have been super Paladin, attacking skills of all abandoned, all the points focused on defensive skills and support skills. I believe players will not be disappointed with another Paladin. The name of the specific skills to explore in the game, so only a trace. . 4. Add a little if you choose the Paladin, then you have already made preparations for sacrifice to protect other people's spirit is not that anyone can comprehend, so the point in Canada, personal recommendation is to pursue the addition of all, and seen others that in order to facilitate early, add some power to use their own Kanguai, but the role of Paladin is reflected in the team, if Danlian, where the role of reflecting it to protect others. So, all is the key, the request should be a top defense Paladin to do. Summary: personal point of view, like Paladin in this occupation, if the doctrine of the plus point of law will destroy the existence of occupation, so the increase to a point of extreme into the mainstream, and it showed that adding points in the game but it is practical.Set the battlefield fighting for everyone to create a really good place shaiya money 5. The trend of the game Shaiya following personal view: adult game Shaiya into China, in fact, we already know, can not see the picture in the HF in the dew point, this point can make God weep as ordinary 3DMMORPG. Besides the death of model hype, it looks very new and different models have attribute points in the addition and the ultimate emergence of skills, but think carefully, this model is in fact a disguised form of kimchi leveling. Reached the peak of mortality patterns, the amount of time and effort will be painful. , killing feats can also get points for property, this is undeniable, in China's environment, this setting is good, the only drawback is that there can be understand the other forces of language skills. This does not let each other be able to see each other What curse myself. Is this skill is a precursor to arouse greater PK? HOHO Summary: kimchi, based on the Shaiya game was good, compared at least the next game now, middle-, and perhaps permanently free ** on the game well, but the attraction for the players and the future The development is not a good thing. I still use my point of view, the last sentence, if a game permanently for free, then prove that there are many deficiencies in this game, so if the charge carriers will be easier than the permanent loss of the player for free. If the game quality can be guaranteed, even if your point card, some lasting a few people who play it. General pointing landscape of lofty sentiments and aspirations, is that each blood Warrior and the pursuit of a lifelong dream. CDC Games (CDC Games)'s the 3D game "Shaiya" world exploits the system records the bravery of the battlefield every warrior is honor the best achievements of the general proof of the dream. In addition, the military exploits but also rich practical for a variety of incentives, many players to illustrious military exploits and bloody battle. Here we share with the system under the top-secret exploits Raiders Break it! "Shaiya" is the player exploits on the battlefield to kill enemy players, you can get the corresponding exploits points (ie, the number of players to kill.) When the exploits reaches a certain point value, the player can not only get the title of the corresponding rank, but also exploits the cheap shaiya money Here we can see that within the limited resources, to make utility maximization, it should not blindly pursue high-lucky, because the higher you are lucky, indeed broke the greater the possibility of high-explosive attack, but taking into account the overall output, Fortunately, I think a certain value on it, no need to continue to add up, according to my personal feeling and friends of the discussion, I think luck is about the value of 400 to 450 is ideal, the other points to be used to afterburner and sensitive because after the explosion hit the basic attack is × 1. 5, , if it is like to grab BOSS, to add more power, if it is PK, to more sensitive, but no matter how low sensitivity and do not less than 100, or you are depressed. This is only my feeling, because I am a student, not so much money to wash the point, can not test. See here, some friends will begin to wonder, that strength and crit damage is not related to and say basically the late burst to power to do. I can give you a test, you get 25 and 49, the task of the bow and the bow is 20 if the two are lucky, you see who's high crit damage? : post crit damage = (base attack - defense) × 1. 5 + N can be seen, of the total crit damage is affected by the base damage, that is, harm or affect the basis of power after the explosion hit the lowest total damage, because the base Now, I give my article to be a summary: 1. Fortunately, it is necessary for the bow, the bow post was no future in force, because after a lucky crit without considering the additional defense, the late anti-BOSS are high. 2. Lucky always have to have a relatively high value, so as to ensure that your crit rate, your base damage to × 1.5, your lucky to additional damage, so you can increase the total damage. 3. I point to the poor friends suggestions, if you practice the bow (general it is best not to practice, although common is the bow I ~ ~), but also do not want to wash points, then early can consider some of the forces 15 and the time strength of 50 to 60 points, 30 min or so other lucky stone main strength, so you will not be depressed prior to upgrade, and 15 and into the war a relatively strong, out of the war 1 (if you feel at ease brush, the best brush to 5000,buy shaiya gold Do not ask, definitely 49's, why? Because of its high base damage, from my formula.As for the distribution of power and sensitivity to the preferences of each see you.

Admin
Admin

https://shaiyadggf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down